Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    If you make a personal comment, I will have to ignore your posts anymore. This is the last warning and I will be ruthless in this regard.

Oh snap!

Well, Gunny, you've gone and done it now. Reap the whirlwind, fucker!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If you make a personal comment, I will have to ignore your posts anymore. This is the last warning and I will be ruthless in this regard.
    You poor little delusional girl. I can't feel sorry for you, you're old enough to start thinking for yourself. You've got internet, you can find the truth but evidently your turkish brain washing runs deep. Even confronted with the truth you call it lies. Well... I hope you don't plan on traveling much in your life because that attitude and refusal to believe or even comprehend the truth isn't going to do you much good in a country you've been brain washed to hate. You won't be able to enjoy the world outside your little turkish brain washed bubble.

And I guarantee you, your threat to Gunny just makes you look like a complete IDIOT. I know you don't realise it, but outside your bubble, people are NOTHING like you. We don't IDOLIZE you, even though you thought you needed to tell ME to idolize you, we don't worship you, we don't agree with you, we know you HATE us all, but your sheer ARROGANCE and NARCISSISM is enough to make ME wanna puke, not to mention your HYPOCRISY and LYING. I think you're a thoroughly DISGUSTING little SKANK.

You've been given EVERY chance to actually DISCUSS topics here and you have EVADED, IGNORED and DEFLECTED AWAY FROM EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, and then turned around and DEMANDED we answer the CRAP YOU POST. Now if you are completely INCAPABLE of seeing just how that is NOT going to be well received, and you are INCAPABLE of understanding why NONE of us are responding with much more than insults after such BLATANT HYPOCRISY, then you REALLY, ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, ARE, an IDIOT.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-23-2018 at 02:01 PM.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Guess what? You ignore my posts at your own risk. I'm a staff member on this board and will act in its best interest regardless who you think you are. I can easily keep that separate from any personal issues I may have with your presence.

You insult the West. You insult Americans. You accuse our military of war crimes your own military is the one committing. So I don't want to here how insulted you feel. You want to condemn our very existence yet not even listen to reasonable arguments in return. YOU have brought any insults onto yourself so get over it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    You poor little delusional girl. I can't feel sorry for you, sorry, you're old enough to start thinking for yourself. You've got internet, you can find the truth but evidently your turkish brain washing runs deep. Even confronted with the truth you call it lies. Well... I hope you don't plan on traveling much in your life because that attitude and refusal to believe or even comprehend the truth isn't going to do you much good in a country you've been brain washed to hate. You won't be able to enjoy the world outside your little turkish brain washed bubble.
    They sure do love those American goods though. Throw granny right under the bus for a pack of American smokes.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Guess what? You ignore my posts at your own risk. I'm a staff member on this board and will act in its best interest regardless who you think you are. I can easily keep that separate from any personal issues I may have with your presence.

You insult the West. You insult Americans. You accuse our military of war crimes your own military is the one committing. So I don't want to here how insulted you feel. You want to condemn our very existence yet not even listen to reasonable arguments in return. YOU have brought any insults onto yourself so get over it.

I share anything with its sources and you consider these facts as insults because you also recognize that these crimes you commit are just insults to any human being, no human being would commit such crimes, and trying to hide your head in the sand by complately changing the topic subject. You have closed my first topic that including posts with its sources, first tried to change topic subject and then you closed it when you get more and more mad with each new fact you faced with.

If you want to talk about Islam, start another topic about Islam. If you want to talk about a country, start another topic about this country and you should also know that I probably wont reply these topics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A little update for the MuslimMonkey™

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I notice a pattern in your posts. Can you answer a simple question: Are you anti-Semitic?
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    The answer is simple : if Turks have the ignorance and views that you do, you're no longer an ally.

As far as I'm concerned, Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO. The sooner the better.

We've learned that muslims are not to be trusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    As your recent 'discussion' with Jim showed us, you don't answer direct questions, you evade ... in fact, Jim has comprehensively proved that, in discussion terms, you are a complete waste of time.

Why do you think YOUR posts deserve any serious consideration, in light of your idiotic evasions ?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...253#post924253

.... says it all. Case comprehensively proven.

I don't know, yet, if I'll bother .. but it seems to me that since you've been so keen to post a 'criminal West' thread, but have been determined to NOT post a 'criminal East' one ... maybe I'll get around to placing such a thread on this forum myself, instead.

If you see such a thread here, see fit to read it. See fit, in fact, to learn from it ....

.. not that you WILL ...

... of course.
    Hey, now I put you in my ignore list for making personal comments, please keep in mind that you wont receive replies anymore. If admins clean my ignore list and frees everyone, I will keep ignoring their posts.
    Guess what. If you put everyone on ignore there isn't much point in your presence is there? Do you really think anyone is going to bother reading your crap if no one can respond to it?

This is a conservative-leaning, American message board. If you want a left-leaning or Turkish board where you get to do all the talking but don't have to answer for your blather, feel free to go find one elsewhere.

You can't put ME on ignore and please, do not consider this a request. In case you haven't noticed by now, you are not still here because of me. But I think the "give the Turk a chance" moment has passed.

Straighten up your act or I'll see what I can do about straightening it up for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Well, that's the first smart thing you've done since you got here. Attagirl.

But I will point out that no one cares who you ignore and who you don't. You vastly overestimate yourself after displaying your utter ignorance of the world around you and your place in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    You poor little delusional girl. I can't feel sorry for you, you're old enough to start thinking for yourself. You've got internet, you can find the truth but evidently your turkish brain washing runs deep. Even confronted with the truth you call it lies. Well... I hope you don't plan on traveling much in your life because that attitude and refusal to believe or even comprehend the truth isn't going to do you much good in a country you've been brain washed to hate. You won't be able to enjoy the world outside your little turkish brain washed bubble.

And I guarantee you, your threat to Gunny just makes you look like a complete IDIOT. I know you don't realise it, but outside your bubble, people are NOTHING like you. We don't IDOLIZE you, even though you thought you needed to tell ME to idolize you, we don't worship you, we don't agree with you, we know you HATE us all, but your sheer ARROGANCE and NARCISSISM is enough to make ME wanna puke, not to mention your HYPOCRISY and LYING. I think you're a thoroughly DISGUSTING little SKANK.

You've been given EVERY chance to actually DISCUSS topics here and you have EVADED, IGNORED and DEFLECTED AWAY FROM EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, and then turned around and DEMANDED we answer the CRAP YOU POST. Now if you are completely INCAPABLE of seeing just how that is NOT going to be well received, and you are INCAPABLE of understanding why NONE of us are responding with much more than insults after such BLATANT HYPOCRISY, then you REALLY, ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, ARE, an IDIOT.

They sure do love those American goods though. Throw granny right under the bus for a pack of American smokes.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I share anything with its sources and you consider these facts as insults because you also recognize that these crimes you commit are just insults to any human being, no human being would commit such crimes, and trying to hide your head in the sand by complately changing the topic subject. You have closed my first topic that including posts with its sources, first tried to change topic subject and then you closed it when you get more and more mad with each new fact you faced with.

If you want to talk about Islam, start another topic about Islam. If you want to talk about a country, start another topic about this country and you should also know that I probably wont reply these topics.
    Nope - I think we will discuss Islam in THIS thread, as you will ignore it no matter where it lies. And you don't get to make decisions.... so the stench and scum known as islam and the scummy monkeys known as muslims, will be discussed right here. Thanks!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

34,305 muslim terror related incidents since 9/11.

That's THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIVE terror incidents - performed by muslims since 9/11. There is never relief in sight, and it's almost a daily event by muslims around the world.

In the last week alone, there have been 25 attacks in 11 separate countries, killing 98 people, injuring another 84... just this past week alone. Nothing changes in islam.

14. Thanks Gunny, Abbey Marie, Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Let's be clear. I have not closed anything. Unlike your little brand of censorship via abuse of the ignore function, I let you run your mouth all you want.

Crimes I commit? I'm sitting in my bedroom drinking coffee and wasting my time responding to an airhead. But that's not a personal insult, is it? You have YET to respnd to even one of Turkey's war crimes against noncombatants. You label them terrorists and brush them off. At least the US is chasing criminals not persecuting a people.

Your fantasy accusations are no less insults just because you happen to believe them. Fact is, you're full of shit and don't know a damned thing. You remind me of a cackling hen running around in a pen making noise for who knows what reason. Some spoiled little Turk kid with an education that was obviously wasted and some form of protection from the government which we already know comes only from the government, don't we?

Try pissing up someone else's rope Turk. I already know exactly what you are. Your stench precedes you.

16. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nope - I think we will discuss Islam in THIS thread, as you will ignore it no matter where it lies. And you don't get to make decisions.... so the stench and scum known as islam and the scummy monkeys known as muslims, will be discussed right here. Thanks!
    Oh but she's a FIRE WORSHIPER... pfft...

What the hell is THAT?

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Okay thats enough, I will put anyone in my ignore list if I see one more personal comments about me. This is the last warning, I wont warn again. If I put you in ignore, you will stay there forever.
    From your perspective, putting people on ignore, even if you can is counterproductive. Perhaps one day, you'll be in the Turkish military and will wonder what the enemy is like. At least to some extent, a sample, albeit a small one you get here. Knowing that such nasty inhuman people are on the other side of the battlefield should help you kill without hesitation. Don't ignore. Instead, remember.

Your presence here can be treated as a sort of training. It's a useful exercise.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

From your perspective, putting people on ignore, even if you can is counterproductive. Perhaps one day, you'll be in the Turkish military and will wonder what the enemy is like. At least to some extent, a sample, albeit a small one you get here. Knowing that such nasty inhuman people are on the other side of the battlefield should help you kill without hesitation. Don't ignore. Instead, remember.

Your presence here can be treated as a sort of training. It's a useful exercise.
    Hopefully, you meant your post sarcastically ?

Farah has claimed a couple of things about herself (...but is 'remarkably' tight-lipped when it comes to an outright denial that she's a Muslim).

One - this is hilarious ! - is that she's a 'fire worshipper'. Reminds me of very backwards days, and a vision of pagans dancing around Stonehenge ... she really must think us to be idiots if we're meant to believe that one ....

Two -- she claimed to like 'Ottoman logic'. Which is surely close to admitting a reverence for all that the Ottoman Empire stood for, chiefly, ISLAMIC CONQUEST.

I think the only enemy Farah wants to face in any battlefield is one opposing Islam. And I think her posts here (or wherever else she is to be found) are her online equivalent of fighting such a battle.

Farah's mind is closed to anything other than advancing her pro-Islamic agenda. To this end, she spews her anti-Western bile at anyone caring to take notice of it. That is the totality of her thinking.
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-23-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

21. Thanks LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

So now you're calling us people here, "NASTY and INHUMAN," and you want the little muslim skank to think that so it's easier to KILL US?

You want to try and kill me, you sorry assed little low life piece of rat shit? BRING IT!

EITHER ONE OF YOU.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-24-2018 at 11:53 AM.

23. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Can you do ANYTHING right? Isn't there a thread originated by YOU @tailfins chastising President Trump for needlessly pissing people off?

Yet ... you take something as simple as it "it pays to know your enemy" with which I 110% agree with you, and fuck it all up.

Here's your daily clue: Turks ALREADY think they know us. There's nothing you can tell them. Read her posts? There's your proof.

25. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Can you do ANYTHING right? Isn't there a thread originated by YOU @tailfins chastising President Trump for needlessly pissing people off?

Yet ... you take something as simple as it "it pays to know your enemy" with which I 110% agree with you, and fuck it all up.

Here's your daily clue: Turks ALREADY think they know us. There's nothing you can tell them. Read her posts? There's your proof.
    I know you must mean this rhetorically. You are too smart to have expected any better.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

27. Thanks Drummond thanked this post