Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

So you are just the snake I thought you were, the former fraud that went by the name of Conhog.
    I guessed correctly. A ffing turd can not change its smell.
    And I was correct in my prediction that you would eventually, unprovoked decide to insult/attack me.
    Proving yet again for the umpteenth time what a douche-bag loser and true POS that you are.
    You simply have to be not only a lying piece of shit but also a true dumbass.
    Perhaps moron would be a better description. If memory serves me well, you have attacked me multiple times in the past and each time you got your stupid punkass handed back to you well kicked!
    A glutton for punishment or is it that your are a true lying moron that hasnt a clue about anything but your own self-aggrandized ego and totally infantile bullshit fantasies about being an army major!??
    Damn, knew it was some kind of ffing worm like you!!
    Say how many incarnations have you used here over these many years..
    Certainly a coward's way to hide who you really are and come back flying a false flag!
    Why hide unless you knew you had showed what a lying sack of shit you are many times over before?
    I guess nobody should blame you for hiding who you are, since you have proven what a despicable little lying maggot you are-- and have done so many times over in the past.
    Army major my ass.
    You could not lead a one man parade to shovel horseshit without fkking up it up someway.
    Probably by snacking on it until you got sick, you worthless , cowardly, lying-ass ffing moron.

What is this , our 7th or 8th time having a go-round and each time you crawled away to lick your wounds, your sorry-ass only to come back and try to kick the dog that you failed to understand or realize was not a dog.
    If I couldn't easily handle a sad and pitiful little punkass worm like you, I'd blow my own brains out.- --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-09-2019 at 10:27 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.