Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

O' by the way-- are we having fun yet?
    I am despite it being not only boring- handing you your sorry-ass yet again, but also a worthy cause and duty to expose lying little snakes like you!
    You see, when you returned after your first few days of hiding(after the first round), you being a fkking dumbass sought to save face by stepping in it again.
    And with that you gave me cause and a great opening to completely expose the damn dishonorable fake you are.
    Damn all that dishonorable character and a dumbass to boot!
    O' Man , I mean "boy" (my bad, excuse my slip, I am just too used to talking to a real man)-- you are truly ate up with it...
    Now do yourself a favor and shut the fkk up .
    Go hide a few more days and come back like nothing ever happened.
    At least that way this thread ends..
    If not, well you know.
    Tis still a bit more I can expose -- you know-- like some of your dumbass crap from one of your former dumb-ass, belligerent incarnations, etc..-Tyr

edit: Least your lies fools somebody, here is the quote that started this ball rolling. An unprovoked insult that you issued directly to and about me.
    So stop the crap about how I attacked you... YOU lying POS...

I see you are the same whack job that you have always been . There are ZERO circumstances in which American military units would obey an order to attack an ally force.
    Your words not a single thing edited by me..
    You gave this unprovoked reply after I explained my previous statement in regards to my thoughts on the piece about obama- the same obama you sought to defend.
    You are too damn stupid to even try to reason with and that points to a massive ego-driven narcissistic personality coupled with a low, low IQ, IMHO
    Yet you called me a whack job!!!

Now that you shit in the punch bowl, enjoy drinking it moron...
    Instead of pointing at another guy trying to blame it on him , while you cry your damn innocence. --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-10-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.