Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    My initial thought was in an article yesterday where he claimed he was unarmed and no ammo, but they tried to link him to what others had.

THEN - I looked for the article and found newer articles from today. I change my tune entirely!! Apparently he's been watched for years and tried to plan assassinations, allegedly of Obama and Hillary. I hate both - but no way I condone or support that kind of shit! I was defending those defending our border and of course used the moment to condemn the dems who got us here. I STILL see them as having got us here, and why we can't get things done. And I do applaud actions to assist - but don't care if someone who planned assassinations was arrested. Anyone on their team involved, arrest them as well.

I DO applaud their legal actions on the border. I don't care if they wanted the limelight or not. We know things are overwhelmed, and we know that illegals are still crossing. If folks help - that's great - and the more the merrier IMO. They just need to handle things legally, and coordinate with border officials should they come across anyone. And if, for example, one is seeing carrying a weapon or a large bail of drugs, they can detain those fuckers. But none they come across gets a free ride into the US.
    Unlike others I like to look at all sides of an issue, and these people are NOT helping. All they are doing is adding confusion to an already confused situation.

It may well be that we are beyond repair. But armed felons down rounding up illegal aliens isn't going to help. And I don't even trust these guys' motives either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Unlike others I like to look at all sides of an issue, and these people are NOT helping. All they are doing is adding confusion to an already confused situation.

It may well be that we are beyond repair. But armed felons down rounding up illegal aliens isn't going to help. And I don't even trust these guys' motives either.
    Take out the "felons" doing any work and I have no issue. These roaches crossing our borders are always looking for better and unprotected areas to cross. Anything or anyone that prevents them from being successful is great in my book. Some may not even cross if they see the border being monitored. And if folks do cross, and people down their monitoring call the border officials to come pick them up, I also have no problem with that. One guy or one group doesn't mean all of those monitoring the border are doing anything remotely illegal.

I too look at all sides. Not sure who the unlike others applies to. But I believe any downsides are low. Also why I changed my stance on a hardcore wall and would say I would compromise and work with the dems. I was originally wanting solely a large wall, end to end. But between funding and other issues, to compromise, I think many areas can be secured with what they call the enhanced fencing with technology to back it up.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The dude is a nimrod.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Take out the "felons" doing any work and I have no issue. These roaches crossing our borders are always looking for better and unprotected areas to cross. Anything or anyone that prevents them from being successful is great in my book. Some may not even cross if they see the border being monitored. And if folks do cross, and people down their monitoring call the border officials to come pick them up, I also have no problem with that. One guy or one group doesn't mean all of those monitoring the border are doing anything remotely illegal.

I too look at all sides. Not sure who the unlike others applies to. But I believe any downsides are low. Also why I changed my stance on a hardcore wall and would say I would compromise and work with the dems. I was originally wanting solely a large wall, end to end. But between funding and other issues, to compromise, I think many areas can be secured with what they call the enhanced fencing with technology to back it up.
    The downside is that people just don't bother to educate themselves when they do things like this, it IS legal to make a citizen's arrest, but you have to know the rules and follow them .

This time this guy was arrested for being a felon in possession of a firearm, but it could just as easily turn into a kidnapping charge or even a murder charge if things go wrong, and things ALWAYS go wrong. Just better off staying at home and voting for change, rather than out trying to be a hero.