It was beyond obvious from day one to me that they worked. Hell, they said outright that they need them for those in the medical field. And if they don't stop a virus, then why do they use them? And even in quarantined rooms with no surgery of any kind, just basic interaction. And they remain healthy if wearing a proper mask. Studies have shown that they work. I guess they don't matter when you can just lie? And it's nothing new, folks have been making various grade masks for a long time. From n95 on up, n99 and n100, and standards apply around the world and countries will have their own standards. And of course all places are free to wear under the n95 as well, regular masks of all kind to protect others when you may cough or sneeze and such.

I have the regular surgical masks. I have a few bandanas already. Got lucky with a few n95 masks over time. I have a load of kn95 now, which is China's version. gb2626 which is another European version going around. Then a mix of both of them with breathing valves.

I got lucky last night and hoping the ebay find is legit!! It's another New York guy selling a few n99 masks he has! They are also European and you can't get them in the US, until now anyway. All looks and sounds good, but the seller is fairly new. But does have feedback from some other sellers and buyers, so..

These are made by "Nexera" and it's their "Spectra Shield 9900". As we know, the n95 blocks out 95% or up down to .034 micron level. The same here but 99%.

They come in 24 packs, but he's got them broken up for a larger profit of course.