I also wanted to mention, location and circumstances matter. To state outright that some are under influences and falling for this or that and wearing commie masks.

Not everyone in the nation is in the same circumstance. Folks are pretty much dead and dying and I saw some with my own eyes here in NY. I'll be 52 soon and am hoping to see it and 53 too maybe!! My wife is at home to think of, and then 2 other people here and including my son. I wouldn't want to see this be any of them, I could never live with myself if one of my loved ones died as a result of me refusing to wear a mask right now for a few minutes. Could a few minutes of precaution be a waste of my time and foolish? Quite possible. But I'm not willing to take a chance on the other possibility, not until things die down for quite a bit.

Does it make me a full blown leftie somehow because I choose to wear a mask to 'ensure' I don't breath this virus in or touch my face until I'm done? I don't think so myself. In New York there is a lot of death, and the wifey even knew a few personally who died. The virus, the infections and the death are real. Me not wanting it, nor wanting it for my family is real. I do so based on my own decisions, not because of a leftie. Not because of any other agenda. The agenda is just that, to avoid the virus and not spreading it at home.

If someone can dispute the virus exists at all, and doesn't exist in my area, and that these folks aren't dying and I have really no reason to fear what I do - then of course I won't be wearing them anymore. But until then or until things are mainly behind us, it's a very tiny price to pay in cost and discomfort to have the comfort of the knowledge of not breathing it in for sure.