Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I decided my only route here is....

Wear a mask while SELF-QUARANTEENING myself from Evmetro.

I do this since discovering Common Sense, Courtesy, and the Lack of undestanding the English language just doesn't seem to work for everyone. SINCERELY!

Last edited by icansayit; 06-02-2020 at 03:02 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I am so very impressed with your subjective agenda. If only it could be objectively linked to the logic of the forbidden topic...

The only thing forbidden is yourself including and/or addressing facts. You thrive on made up BS. To each their own. And you seem to be stuck on "masks, gotta talk about masks, all there is is masks, gotta stop the masks" - and like 90+ % of your posts are about masks. We miss your input on so many other subjects.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Only ONE THING that Impresses you...

I am so very impressed with your subjective agenda. If only it could be objectively linked to the logic of the forbidden topic...

That seemingly GROWING space between your ears that echo's nothing's into your brain!

And, if that is abusive, offensive, or insulting to you. "FINALLY...You get the picture!"
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

The forbidden topic is the one that you can only respond to with your rhetoric about how the topic is beaten to death. You are guarding the forbidden topic well with this strategy.
    Fact and truth trip you up that easy? Haven't seen the ball since the kickoff, have you?

Strategy: Help build a message board with contributing members.

Tactic: Try to talk noob out of pissing off all the wrong people and either running off or being run off. Nothing in it for the board nor possible contributions to more than one topic.

Truth: If reading this thread was a double-blind test, you couldn't convince me you aren't a card-carrying, goose-stepping, Nazi-ass Leftwingtard. You want the whole board to just forget everything each of us has learned for all our lives and follow the noob without a single question. The latter of which will elicit only thinly-veiled admonishment.

Observation: Has forsaken all topics beyond lip service but for a t-shirt thread and a mask thread. While chiding others about what "real" conservatives do, takes no real stance of his own. Besides basic, grade school level comments, has expressed no real political philosophy.

Is STILL beating this thread to death while people are rioting and looting all over the country; which, is a FAR bigger threat to the President, the Republican Party and conservatives than who the fuck is or isn't wearing a damned mask.

Social mannerisms are that of a leftwingnut elitist snob, talking down to people as you do.

Regardless labels, your behavior does not define you as a conservative. It defines you as just another leftwingnut thinking he's getting over on us "un-edumicated", redneck conservatives.

So, I have come to the conclusion that I really don't care anymore whether or not you sink or swim. At this point you are more of a distraction than an asset.

So. See ya around. Got better things to do.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Hey Ev .... do you drive a electric car and live in and around Rancho Cordova? And, are you a member at USMB?
    Last edited by SassyLady; 06-02-2020 at 11:16 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post

Wear a mask while SELF-QUARANTEENING myself from Evmetro.

I do this since discovering Common Sense, Courtesy, and the Lack of undestanding the English language just doesn't seem to work for everyone. SINCERELY!

My challenge to you is one you will NEVER accept. Defeat the anti mask logic that I presented in response to the objective on topic question that sassy asked me earlier in the thread. Defeat my logic with a post that demonstrates that you actually read and understood my presentation. Dismantle my logic and trump it with superior logic.

The reason why you will not be accepting my honorable challenge, and probably the reason why you won't even acknowledge the challenge other than some excuse masked as a hate post, is because you CAN'T. If you could, you would have slapped my logic down with better logic a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see you claim that you already have, but you certainly will never quote it. Go ahead now, post your best evasion instead, since it is all you have.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-02-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

The only thing forbidden is yourself including and/or addressing facts. You thrive on made up BS. To each their own. And you seem to be stuck on "masks, gotta talk about masks, all there is is masks, gotta stop the masks" - and like 90+ % of your posts are about masks. We miss your input on so many other subjects.
    Jim, I am impressed that I have not been silenced with administrative authority. Most of my years of political debate have been on bigger boards where mods and admins censor posts for partisan reasons. Because of my experience with censorship on so many boards, I have been expecting admins or mods to use censorship to win this, but the thread still exists for anybody to see the history of. I am impressed. On that note, you are welcome to take the challenge that I left for icansayit in post 186, but I won't hold my breathe.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-02-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Hey Ev .... do you drive a electric car and live in and around Rancho Cordova? And, are you a member at USMB?
    I'm an electric car guy in the Sacramento area. I am on most political boards, plus a couple automotive boards. I stir up trouble everywhere.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I accept your challenge.

My challenge to you is one you will NEVER accept. Defeat the anti mask logic that I presented in response to the objective on topic question that sassy asked me earlier in the thread. Defeat my logic with a post that demonstrates that you actually read and understood my presentation. Dismantle my logic and trump it with superior logic.

The reason why you will not be accepting my honorable challenge, and probably the reason why you won't even acknowledge the challenge other than some excuse masked as a hate post, is because you CAN'T. If you could, you would have slapped my logic down with better logic a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see you claim that you already have, but you certainly will never quote it. Go ahead now, post your best evasion instead, since it is all you have.

Long ago. My father told me to follow the words of Abe Lincoln. So I will.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. — ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

So, you can keep talking, and challenge anyone you like. There is no logic to NOT listening to the suggestion...."LET IT GO!"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

I'm an electric car guy in the Sacramento area. I am on most political boards, plus a couple automotive boards. I stir up trouble everywhere.
    Thought you sounded familiar.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Long ago. My father told me to follow the words of Abe Lincoln. So I will.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. — ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

So, you can keep talking, and challenge anyone you like. There is no logic to NOT listening to the suggestion...."LET IT GO!"
    Lol, just like clockwork. You even quoted me predicting what you were going to post.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Thought you sounded familiar.
    Are you on other boards too, or do I know you from AZ or CA?

I am also on a few political boards as a radical progressive liberal, but never under this screen name. I only use evmetro on boards where I am a righty, and I am never a lefty on the same board where I am a righty.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-03-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Isn't that great?

Lol, just like clockwork. You even quoted me predicting what you were going to post.

Wanna know something? I really don't give a FLYIN' F... what you predicted. But you really must be so Impressed with yourself. Gotta widen some doors now...Huh?

18. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sassylady, in post 85, you asked me what commie mask culture would accomplish by convincing us to wear masks. I think it is worth recognizing that as I posted my responses to this, you stayed civilized and did not poison the discussion with subjective anti evmetro posts intended to derail the discussion. I am impressed, since the members who fought my response to your question so hard are people who you have known and respected for a long time in this small community. It would have been easy to join the mob effect attack, especially if you respect or agree with the members of it. Compliments to you on how you have posted on this thread, and I can't help but to respect whatever position you have on using masks, even if I disagree with it. You've shown a level headed ability to process propaganda, including mine, even with all the ugly conflict on this thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by evmetro View Post
    are you on other boards too, or do i know you from az or ca?

I am also on a few political boards as a radical progressive liberal, but never under this screen name. I only use evmetro on boards where i am a righty, and i am never a lefty on the same board where i am a righty.
    wth?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

21. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post