Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
Yeah, keyboard and mouse.

Correction : it's 15 players vs 15 players... not 10. Don't know what I was thinking.

So, CSM, I've been playing artillery. Got a Tier 7 GW Panther and it's a beast! Nothing like blowing the turret off a heavy with one shot. You really fear the light tanks playing those... they're completely helpless against those speedy little buggers. It really helps to know where an Artillery can hit you, like in the city on the Siegfried Line map you're pretty much safe anywhere except the town square, and even then half of that square is safe... but God help you if you venture out and fight out in the field out front.

I don't have nearly as much trouble with getting nailed by artillery after playing them and learning their weaknesses. Also, when I go Arty hunting, I know where they're going to be hiding unless they're a ballsy bastard and are up toward the front line near the brawling.

Did you complete the first set of missions yet? I'm halfway through the second set now.
I just hate arty soooo much! I am a retired red leg too.... I guess I'll have to at least try it... what line do you think is best to start with for arty?