Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    You are well and truly stupid Tyr. If liberals drew up a picture of the drooling retard they think all Trump supporters are, they would draw you. You give credence to their arguments.

I haven't blamed you for anything moron. I just point out that you screaming "he started it" as you call me names is beyond pathetic. But you're pathetic, so that stands to reason.
    ah well. Exposing a snake like you is always worth it.
    You being a dumbass, all you had to do was not attack/insult me and I was not going to expose you.
    I was 99% certain by the way you post that it was you Conhog. Yet, I never DID ANYTHING TO PROVOKE YOU...
    But you thats a different story, as you remember how I made you look like a fool all those times before, long ago and just couldnt control your pansy-ass emotions--thus you attacked me..
    And thus got your little subterfuge exposed.
    Now everybody her knows you are that ffing worm..
    So perhaps you can drop the false bullshit name of STTAB, its dumb anyways-- perhaps rename yourself SPAB.
    You know =
    S tupid
    P rick
    A nd
    B igmouth....

Sad that assholes like you never learn.. They are so damn conceited that they think everybody is fooled by the lies and crap they spew...
    Hell, you are worse than pathetic.
    It is enough for me that you are now exposed as that fing little sniveling worm that ran away , and has now come back to lie and pretend to be something that you are not-- you know, pretend to be a decent/normal man.
    An asshole like you does not change.
    The fact you couldnt control yourself got you exposed idiot.
    Now cry a bit more, play innocent a bit more .
    And then convince yourself that anybody here actually has any kind of respect for you...

In fact, this entire thing is justice being delivered unto you a bit , you worthless ffing worm..

From now on I will address you either as "worm" or "Conhog"-- since they are both the same thing..--
    This is fun, who knew that being insulted by a ffing pussy, could turn out to be so much fun??

Enjoy the spotlight worm, because it is shining right on you...........--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-10-2019 at 10:04 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.