Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April15 View Post
    Taking hostages is never acceptable. You may believe of Carter what you want. The facts will be available in 2020 and then he will be exonerated for his supposed lack of action.
    I wasn't aware of that. Okey doke, we'll post about it then, God willing.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    With the success of SS, it makes you wonder why opposition to universal healthcare is so widespread.
    Yeah. What a shock there!

(Yes i know its old but i dont think I read through this before).

PS (Okay so it looks like I did. but that statement just had to be addressed again)
    Last edited by avatar4321; 08-28-2008 at 04:07 PM.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ronnie promised the moon while sitting on a desk representative of the oval office. The truth was there just no one heard the little voice that spoke. Set this nation on the long downward spiral to oblivion. Lost ethics, lost American principles, lost compassion. Adios MF USA.
    What ethics have been lost?

What princples have been lost?

What compassion has been lost?

I know you arent used to substance, but id like to see some here.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Taking hostages is never acceptable. You may believe of Carter what you want. The facts will be available in 2020 and then he will be exonerated for his supposed lack of action.
    Carter wasnt just blamed for not acting, he was blamed for his poor choices in office. And they were indeed poor choices.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    What ethics have been lost?

What princples have been lost?

What compassion has been lost?

I know you arent used to substance, but id like to see some here.
    Deceitful is what raygun showed Americans with Iran Contra. That is the begining of the ethics going out the window.
    The principle of fair and equitable laws have been lost with money showing who is punished and who isn't.
    I am surprised you know the word, compassion. From my vantage point in society I can't say as any republican has that quality arising from the heart. For gain or notoriety, yes.
    A chance for a new beginning, like a dawn of reconciliation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Deceitful is what raygun showed Americans with Iran Contra. That is the begining of the ethics going out the window.
    The principle of fair and equitable laws have been lost with money showing who is punished and who isn't.
    I am surprised you know the word, compassion. From my vantage point in society I can't say as any republican has that quality arising from the heart. For gain or notoriety, yes.
    Libs like you hate Pres Reagan because he ran rings around the Dems and beat them on so many issues

He also proved how wrong they were on the main issues of the day

Pres Regan showed what a total failure liberalism is - and Obama and the Dems are out to prove how wrong they still are on the issues

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Libs like you hate Pres Reagan because he ran rings around the Dems and beat them on so many issues

He also proved how wrong they were on the main issues of the day

Pres Regan showed what a total failure liberalism is - and Obama and the Dems are out to prove how wrong they still are on the issues
    I started to dislike raygun when he was Governor of California. That is when I first realized conservatism is a failure waiting to happen.

"The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed out of your lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it."

P. J. O'Rourke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I started to dislike raygun when he was Governor of California. That is when I first realized conservatism is a failure waiting to happen.

"The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed out of your lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it."

P. J. O'Rourke
    You are like Gabby and MFM - you simply hate conservatives

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are like Gabby and MFM - you simply hate conservatives
    I don't hate them I just can't figure out why they are so stupid!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't hate them I just can't figure out why they are so stupid!
    To libs people are stupid to want to keep more of the money they earn, not to slaughter thier unborn children, to stand up to evil and defeat them, to enpower people and not the government, to own guns to protect their families and property, not to burn the US flag, and not to have the government decide how they should live their lives

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To libs people are stupid to want to keep more of the money they earn, not to slaughter thier unborn children, to stand up to evil and defeat them, to enpower people and not the government, to own guns to protect their families and property, not to burn the US flag, and not to have the government decide how they should live their lives
    Your post is a tad incorrect. Conservatives are EVIL personified. I do want to defeat them. With all the tax preparers out there you should be able to just about nullify any liability. Burning the flag of the United States is the only allowed way to retire a flag. The patriot act has made me change the way I live my life, but I'm sure you just love it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your post is a tad incorrect. Conservatives are EVIL personified. I do want to defeat them. With all the tax preparers out there you should be able to just about nullify any liability. Burning the flag of the United States is the only allowed way to retire a flag. The patriot act has made me change the way I live my life, but I'm sure you just love it.

Libs consider conservatives evil because we dare to tell the truth about them, and counter their rants with facts that piss them off. Since libs can't compete in the arena of ideas, they have to try and smear and attacks their political opponents

I remember an article which stated Americans spend hundreds of billions of dollars doing their tax returns - with a simple flat tax people and companies could spend that money on other things

The tax code keeps growing while our taxes keep rising

Libs do not burn the flag to retire it -they burn it to show how much they hate this country

How did the Patriot Act change your life. Planning a terrorist attack?

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Libs consider conservatives evil because we dare to tell the truth about them, and counter their rants with facts that piss them off. Since libs can't compete in the arena of ideas, they have to try and smear and attacks their political opponents

I remember an article which stated Americans spend hundreds of billions of dollars doing their tax returns - with a simple flat tax people and companies could spend that money on other things

The tax code keeps growing while our taxes keep rising

Libs do not burn the flag to retire it -they burn it to show how much they hate this country

How did the Patriot Act change your life. Planning a terrorist attack?
    First of all republicans couldn't tell a fact from a man hole. Liberals are the ones who keep getting patents for new and innovative ideas.

A flat tax would cause people to become poor faster than they do now just for a different reason. And the biggest tax increase was under the reign of RR.

Fanatics burn things to show displeasure, the flag being one of them.

I suggested Bush be assassinated back before it was the rage. Homeland Security didn't think it was funny. No passport and no fly list. Seems draconian to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

First of all republicans couldn't tell a fact from a man hole. Liberals are the ones who keep getting patents for new and innovative ideas.

A flat tax would cause people to become poor faster than they do now just for a different reason. And the biggest tax increase was under the reign of RR.

Fanatics burn things to show displeasure, the flag being one of them.

I suggested Bush be assassinated back before it was the rage. Homeland Security didn't think it was funny. No passport and no fly list. Seems draconian to me.
    I have blown your liberal ass out of the water many times with facts. A flat tax would make things easier, and would increase revenues with massive economic growth (like what happened under JFK, Reagan, and Pres Bush)

Fanatics burn the US flag because they are assholes

After saying how the US President should be murdered you are damn lucky not to be seting in a prison cell. Of course that is a typical example of liberal tolerance that I have come to expect from the likes of you

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have blown your liberal ass out of the water many times with facts. A flat tax would make things easier, and would increase revenues with massive economic growth (like what happened under JFK, Reagan, and Pres Bush)

Fanatics burn the US flag because they are assholes

After saying how the US President should be murdered you are damn lucky not to be seting in a prison cell. Of course that is a typical example of liberal tolerance that I have come to expect from the likes of you
    You have not blown anything up with facts. RR was a miserable time in this nation and same with Bush. The wealthy are the only ones who make that claim.