Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    well, I wouldnt say "shove it"......
    Oh ok well gently glide...sure I dont have a problem gliding some object in my mans ass, wink......I just have no desire for anything being put in mine.Now how is that a straight man has no problem having anything put in his ass but if a gay man has some penus or ojbect gently glided into his ass then it is somehow the end of the world disasterous and evil?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Oh ok well gently glide...sure I dont have a problem gliding some object in my mans ass, wink......I just have no desire for anything being put in mine.Now how is that a straight man has no problem having anything put in his ass but if a gay man has some penus or ojbect gently glided into his ass then it is somehow the end of the world disasterous and evil?
    the object I use....err, I have heard that is used, often have texture, sounds good to me
    I DONT CLAIM TO KN0OW ANYTHING ABOUT HUMAN NATURE
    N
    OIR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRITICAL THINKING

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what's the huge difference is the butt canal smaller on a woman?
    nuero transmitters
    N

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Geez, that always without fail makes me cringe whenever I hear about someone who is married walking in on a spouse having an affair. I am sorry that she hurt you that way but on the bright side at least you found your soulmate instead of being stuck in a lie of a marriage with your ex whore wife.I have been married and divorced 2 times, my 1st ex husband did used to beat me up, I should have known better since he was on probation when I met him for putting his last girlfriend in the hopsital, but he said it was her and that he nromally never hit a woman, and I was only 16 so yeah I fell for his story LOL. My 2nd ex husband cheated on me too only I never walked in on it thank goodness. He left me and our 2 daughters (who were 6 and 3 at the time) for some girlfriend who it only lasted a couple months with.Now I am just glad to be alone. I flirt online and thats good enough for me. I personally pass on the butt sex but I ain't judging you and your spouse for itnor am I judging stan and stew in they want to play in poo that is there business as long as they adults and do it in there own private space.

LOL me and my wife don't partake in the gay sex and pretend it's not gay.

As for my first wife. Eh, ancient history; but when I walked in on her, the guy she was with hauled balls out of there fast as he could leaving her all alone. I walked over to the bed and grabbed her by the hair (on her head) and dragged her out of the house , across the lawn , and into the street where I left her naked. The last I seen of her she was walking naked down the street. Haven't seen her even one time in the 17 years since. She didn't come to court , didn't contest custody , and has never given one bit of support, financial or otherwise , to our son.

Yep, she was a real winner.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what about if a wife leave because her husband beats her up all the time and she afraid he gonna kill her>?
    Perhaps she leaves her violent husband,but there got to be 100% approval in court that her husband is truly violent due to his problems,for example, like drugs and alcohol abuse.In today's society domestic violence sparks on the grounds of sin of adultery as wife cheats on him and makes him as a cuckold.Things like that ignite anger sometimes end up in crime of passion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Wait a minute here. How in the hell is masturbation a perversion? I mean seriously.

If that is so I am one perverted mofo. Hell, I pervert myself 5 or 6 times a day.
    Did you read in The Book of Genesis regarding sin of Onan against Tamar?In ancient masturbation is called onanism after the name of Onan whom God destroyed for this sin.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Lemon View Post
    Perhaps she leaves her violent husband,but there got to be 100% approval in court that her husband is truly violent due to his problems,for example, like drugs and alcohol abuse.In today's society domestic violence sparks on the grounds of sin of adultery as wife cheats on him and makes him as a cuckold.Things like that ignite anger sometimes end up in crime of passion.
    Did you seriously just write that sometimes women deserve it? Yes, that is EXACTLY what you wrote.

What a dipshit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did you seriously just write that sometimes women deserve it? Yes, that is EXACTLY what you wrote.

What a dipshit.
    They deserve women and men who love to commit sin of adultery being in promise of wed lock.God is God and He is not mocked,Galatians 13:4,Mark 10:12.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So what is your country or origin? Do you use google translate to make your posts?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    So what is your country or origin? Do you use google translate to make your posts?
    I don't use any google stuff.I write on my own.

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This all started in 1964 when the patently unconstitutional equal rights law was passed. No person nor government should be allowed to tell me what I may or may not do with my own property or who I may or may not serve at my own business. Now mind you this isn't to say that I personally would turn down gays, I wouldn't , their money spends just the same ; BUT that should be MY choice. Just as it should be Dollywood's choice. The consumer of course has the choice of not doing business there if they don't like the way they do business.
    You are so full of crap as are the foolls that "Thanked" you for this idiotic post. You scream about about kicking out all the "queers" running around the army raping all the poor heteros soldiers(despite your assertions that you somehow support them serving openly), and now declare the civil rights acts unconstitutional (no doubt due to your 8 yrs of constitutional study in kindergarten). WTF would you know about what is constitutional and what isn't beyond your own petty, demonstrated bigotry?

Education is for learning. If you indeed have 4 degrees, it is a pity that our education system somehow "educated" you without teaching you to think. More the pity if you actually were any kind of leader of men in the military.

And you continue to ignore the logic of your own posts. You said that if any "queers" rape male soldiers, ALL "queers" should be kicked out of the militiary becz of the mere fear that it mght happen to other male soldiers. Yet if some male soldiers rape women soldiers, just kick out the rapists (not all men) and you'd be fine with that. Are you just ignoring this becz you won't admit you're wrong? Or do you truly think "queers" rape more male soldiers than male soldiers rape women soldiers? Or are you just to stubborn to admit it was a stupid thing to say or think? Or that you were wrong. Or are you just to bound up in your own testoserone to actually think about this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post
    You are so full of crap as are the foolls that "Thanked" you for this idiotic post. You scream about about kicking out all the "queers" running around the army raping all the poor heteros soldiers(despite your assertions that you somehow support them serving openly), and now declare the civil rights acts unconstitutional (no doubt due to your 8 yrs of constitutional study in kindergarten). WTF would you know about what is constitutional and what isn't beyond your own petty, demonstrated bigotry?

Education is for learning. If you indeed have 4 degrees, it is a pity that our education system somehow "educated" you without teaching you to think. More the pity if you actually were any kind of leader of men in the military.
    Why does his POV make you so angry to the point you need to belittle him in order to make yours?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't use any google stuff.I write on my own.
    I'll ask from another angle - Are you originally from America? Is English your first language?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KartRacerBoy View Post

IN OTHER WORDS,,,"I disagree with you"

(But I need to look smart to the other posters so I will lengthen my post with vitriole
    N

Alwasys pretty close to my mental limit. Or as I also call it, close to South Bend, IN.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl View Post
    IN OTHER WORDS,,,"I disagree with you"

(But I need to look smart to the other posters so I will lengthen my post with vitriole
    If "disagree" means intellectual dishonesty and an inability to follow the consequences of one's own statements and ideas, then you are correct.