Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You should see the REAL pictures of some of those instigating at this party. I'm not going to post here, due to some of the ages - but some made Trayvon look like an 8 year old. Yikes. Drugs, weapons, filthy mouths, acting like whores... If I were one of the parents, someone was getting a serious ass kicking and not going out for awhile AND being brought to that pool and apologizing to the residents involved.
    Bingo, that is the issue, instead of making excuses for them and trying to win money from the government these parents ought to be kicking the living sheot out of these kids. Hell back in the day we did plenty wrong as do most kids, but our parents took care of it, they didn't cry to the media how their little Ho was mistreated. I have 4 boys and if they did this I would whoop them to a inch of there life, they have no right taking over someone else s neighborhood and beating folks, that is maybe why the jails are so full of blacks ( lack of parenting at a young age ) naaa the Peckerwood cops are picking on the poor black man
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-11-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up