Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
So the cop is guilty of cussing, wow when did that become a crime. They are bound and determine to fire this cop, I imagine these kids where doing some cussing themselves. The young girl who has been reported as 14 is now being reported as 15, she says "I understand how he was feeling, everybody surrounding him," she said. "I don't think he should have pulled a gun out on 15-year-old kids." No he shouldn't of protected himself let's remember those 15 year old kids came at him, just this morning there is a news story talking about a 16 year old killing 3 ( I believe it was anyway )

Now along with black lives matter, now we have my skin color is not a crime No your actions are a crime you idiots. <noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com</noscript>
Fwiw, the cop has already resigned due to pressure and incoming protests. And he didn't "pull a gun out on 15 year olds". He pulled a gun out when he felt threatened by a guy reaching behind to his waistband area, and immediately holstered his weapon. They will run with this lame rhetoric forever in order to vilify this officer. Should officers be forbidden from using their weapons or protecting themselves when confronting citizens not of legal age? BS.

The police should have backed off and let them continue to break laws. They should have ignored the 911 calls. They should have turned their heads if they saw anyone underage. No need to feel threatened if there are kids around.