Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Ev ... you've frequently challenged members to post where exactly you called them a commie.
    Indeed. Nobody has ever quoted me calling them a commie. I've asked people to present why they make these allegations, but nobody will substantiate their claims.

I'm asking you to find the posts where anyone said they hated you.
    I dont recall ever seeing any posts where anybody has claimed to hate me, nor do I recall alleging that anybody hates me.

Disagreeing with you is not hate.
    No, it certainly is not.

Telling you when you are beating a dead horse is not hate. So, please show me where anyone is showing you hate.
    Noun meaning of hate:
    noun
    • intense or passionate dislike.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"feelings of hate and revenge"

[/COLOR]

See the following post numbers:

Post 157:
    Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    Got rid of you, and out of my system. No more Constipation! Hoo Ray!
    Post 159:

Advance to time: 1:51 third Verse...seems to apply very well here. The word "Paranoia".
    Post 160:
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    You should figure it out and then whine like a bitch afterwards.
    Post 146:
    Obviously. Evmetro wants us all to know HE IS MUCH SMARTER than all of us here. So it satisfies his Ego to feel such power to exercise his Monumental Talent of challenging total strangers with his Personified Opinions of Himself...only glorified by the image he see's in the mirror as he pats himself on the back for being such an amazing student of Arrogance.

By the way. Would someone please attempt to explain to ...
    post 111
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

The very fact that you think for a moment that I am some commie is delusional. Thinking I am some form of lefty is nuts. Thinking I fall for their propaganda BS only means you don't know me well yet, and that's cool. IF you did, you would likely agree on those points and that it's crazy to think that about a far right wing chicken hawk who prefers nukes to the middle east instead of diplomacy.
    I think you've offended, perhaps unintentionally, and pissed people off however, I'm sure no one here hates you.
    I dont know if anybody hates (verb) me or not, but there are more "hate evmetro" (noun) posts than there are objective replies to my anti mask presentation. Your posts on the topic are the only ones in the ballpark of objective so far.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 06-01-2020 at 10:30 PM.