Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
Lots of good feedback from many great people. The dog piling does not clarify or change my position, and I would much prefer to be schooled via stronger arguments, stronger logic and better posts.

If somebody can post something solid about how the current mask culture is not based on political propaganda, it would be far more powerful than a bunch of people dog piling me with emotionally based resentment for my commie rhetoric. I assure this community that I will put every effort into being truly objective if somebody can post how the mask culture is not based on the political agenda of my political enemies. I'll even post my logic chain as I put any posts up to objective questions.

My position is that all covid roads, including the current mask culture, lead back to the political agenda of political enemies ranging from the msm all the way to communist China. Post something that helps me understand how I am wrong, and I will keep my commie spotlight turned off for awhile.
No one's dogpiling you. Appearances can be deceiving, wouldn't you agree?

I will also point out the one on one debate subforum down the main page a bit. You are free to get yourself hooked up and you get anyone you want that will agree all by your and their lonesome.

I've already responded directly to your "mask culture" crap. Guess you can't get schooled if you're pretending it didn't happen. Yet another lefty trait: pretend it didn't happen and go re-ask the question as if it wasn't answered.

For a self-proclaimed rightwinger, you sure got a lot of bad lefty habits.