Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rppearso View Post
    Its not even close to warranted, without any contractor (boeing, douglas, or whoever) they would not have squat, and why was this plane not retired after it expired its service life regardless of manufacterer, I dont need to have been in the air force to know they are f**king up. AFbombloader may do an awsome job and I never stated otherwise which is why I dont think I should appologize, but the air force as a whole is f**king up big time. I have noticed a trend that people in the military will stick up for others simply becasue they are also in the military even if there are lots of f**k ups until it goes through a bearucratic convoluded process to pin the scape goat then that one guy get crusified. I dont work that way, I call things based on reality, I dont need an indepth bearucretic review to know that planes are falling apart because the air force is f**king up.
    First, no apology needed. I would not expect it or accept it.
    Second, show me where the Air Force is fucking up. Please! One issue with this aircraft since it was designed in the late 60's and all of a sudden we are crappy maintainers and we are fucking up. This plane has flown far beyond what it was intended to, I'll give you that. Why you ask? Ask congress and all the people who don't fund us enough to buy the planesw, parts, materials, etc. that we need. We have had to fly all of our airframes longer than designed since the 60's, all because of money. We do a great job of maintaining old planes. We keep them safe and lethal. fuck anyone who says different.
    Third, yes we stick up for each other, because we are a family. sometimes we fight and bicker like brothers and sisters, but we are a family and you just don't get it. Most people don't.
    Last, I usually do not curse in these forums, but you directly said the Air Force was doing a bad job, and by that you accused me. So I am very justified in being angry in my retort. I will do it again if I so feel.

AF
    Last edited by AFbombloader; 04-08-2008 at 03:55 AM.
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

Mark Twain