Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trinity, I used to own a music store and I have been a musician all my life. I think I can solve your problem with a credible suggestion and advise.

Fender has several outfits that certainly meet your criterion and I strongly recommend that you give Fender your utmost consideration. Their outfits are competitive in price with everybody else including the super cheap stuff. The specifications that Fender insists upon always result in a good sounding, good playing, and reliable product. I would have loved to have their line in my store but I didn't have the $50,000 to get their very cheapest franchise.

I did, however, scour the pawn shops, other stores and other venues to seek out all the Fender products I could find and I always made money reselling them and I always felt good about the quality of the products and the sale.

Under no circumstances should you consider anything that has Esteban or anything like that on the headstock!!!!!!!!!!! There is a lot of unplayable cheap crap out there so be very careful!!!!! I don't know about you, but even $200 is too much to pay for something that simply can't be played!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if your kids eventually give up the desire to play, the Fender stuff can very easily be resold for about what you paid for it.

That's my advise!!!!!!!! Good luck and good day!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Psychoblues; 08-01-2008 at 12:15 PM.