Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Through my upbringing, surroundings, lifestyle, parenting, friends, schooling - yes, I learned what normal people are like and how they are supposed to act. I didn't get sexually excited when I was 2 - it was something that came later in life as I learned about sexual activity.
My point is that no man alive can learn how to control who gets him hard and who doesn't. Any guy who claims otherwise is full of it.

Let's assume for a minute that you are born on an island only inhabited by men, and you're male yourself. All the men on the island are homosexuals. But you are "born that way" liking women. You'd yearn for the female sex, since it's biological?
You couldn't yearn for something that you aren't aware exists. But if the other men on the island encouraged you to have homo sex, you'd probably find it preferable to masturbation. (shrug)

No, I'm saying that there are no physical/biological features in which to identify faggots. If you think you can find what the worlds doctors/scientists cannot, feel free to share with us.
Scientists have definitely found a few genetic markers that are "correlative." Meaning that a much higher percentage of people who have the markers live gay lives, compared to the percentage of people without the markers.