Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    STILL waiting for you to tell us if you still take the Red Cross version of events in regards to the Holocaust and the murder of 6 million Jews by the Nazis.

First, they said it didn't happen... then you said THAT is what you trust and go by... then they said it really did happen... and you disappeared from the thread like a little bitch.
    As an observation, I would say he doesn't answer because there's no point in looking for negativity. It will find you on it's own. There are so many points of view swirling around out there, it's easy to understand that almost any point of view will gain some followers. The best barometer is how they treat people who are in their presence.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    STILL waiting for you to tell us if you still take the Red Cross version of events in regards to the Holocaust and the murder of 6 million Jews by the Nazis.

First, they said it didn't happen... then you said THAT is what you trust and go by... then they said it really did happen... and you disappeared from the thread like a little bitch.
    As an observation, I would say he doesn't answer because there's no point in looking for negativity. It will find you on it's own. There are so many points of view swirling around out there, it's easy to understand that almost any point of view will gain some followers. The best barometer is how they treat people who are in their presence.
    Right, like I said... he's a little bitch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't agree with much religiously or politically with Jafar. But I often remind myself that he just takes a different stance, and is willing to place into words these stances and share it with us, even if it goes against what is popular here in the US or the UK. Does this make him a bad person? Nope, I think actions make someone a bad person. And other than being sarcastic via humor, he's never been anything but polite with everyone, even when faced with endless posts that are not quite as friendly in return. I believe, after awhile, the person who is truly behind the keyboard will expose themselves in their posts. Based on that, I'm of the belief that Jafar is a good man, a peaceful and caring man, a patient man, a loving man and a family man. He'd be loved here if it weren't for his religion and stance on certain hot topics around the world. I know I'm going to get nailed by some, stating that if he was peaceful he wouldn't be supporting Hamas or going against Israel... We all have our beliefs and opinions. I hope people don't think I'm a bad person based on some of my more unpopular views on certain topics.

Does this mean I have changed my own stance on topics, or that I agree with Jafar? Nope, I still think some of his views are out in left field, or for the birds! That just makes him unpopular to some, not a bad guy.

Outstanding post! What truly matters is how someone treats people who are in their presence. One learns that lesson when put in a position of needing to accept whatever help is given. If Hillary Clinton herself delivered a bag of groceries when my family was hungry, all I would say is "Thank you".
    Last edited by tailfins; 02-04-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I don't agree with much religiously or politically with Jafar. But I often remind myself that he just takes a different stance, and is willing to place into words these stances and share it with us, even if it goes against what is popular here in the US or the UK. Does this make him a bad person? Nope, I think actions make someone a bad person. And other than being sarcastic via humor, he's never been anything but polite with everyone, even when faced with endless posts that are not quite as friendly in return. I believe, after awhile, the person who is truly behind the keyboard will expose themselves in their posts. Based on that, I'm of the belief that Jafar is a good man, a peaceful and caring man, a patient man, a loving man and a family man. He'd be loved here if it weren't for his religion and stance on certain hot topics around the world. I know I'm going to get nailed by some, stating that if he was peaceful he wouldn't be supporting Hamas or going against Israel... We all have our beliefs and opinions. I hope people don't think I'm a bad person based on some of my more unpopular views on certain topics.

Does this mean I have changed my own stance on topics, or that I agree with Jafar? Nope, I still think some of his views are out in left field, or for the birds! That just makes him unpopular to some, not a bad guy.
    What makes him a bad guy are things like being more concerned about the welfare of someone who breaks into his home, than of his wife or children. He has already shown he'd do little to nothing if an intruder raped or killed his wife while he was there. THAT, is what makes him a bad guy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    What makes him a bad guy are things like being more concerned about the welfare of someone who breaks into his home, than of his wife or children. He has already shown he'd do little to nothing if an intruder raped or killed his wife while he was there. THAT, is what makes him a bad guy.
    We have millions here in America that won't arm themselves in any way, shape or form, even for the defense of their families. I think they are naive in their stance. And God forbid they ever lost someone in that manner, and weren't able to protect them, I think they would change their stance fairly quickly. Many of us prefer to be prepared and never have to have a regret such as that. But I honestly don't see them as bad people. I shake my head at the line of thinking at times, but people make their own choices in life.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

The One, and Only thing I find even slightly powerful concerning jafar's testimony for Islam is. The endless attempts he has made, that I call persistence...in hoping his techniques. Much like those same techniques used by Obama, and the Democrats of Repeating Known Lies so often, that they eventually become true to those who repeat them.

In other words. Liars are the Masters of their Trade. And that trade is, and always will be DECEIT...better known as Lies.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    The One, and Only thing I find even slightly powerful concerning jafar's testimony for Islam is. The endless attempts he has made, that I call persistence...in hoping his techniques. Much like those same techniques used by Obama, and the Democrats of Repeating Known Lies so often, that they eventually become true to those who repeat them.

In other words. Liars are the Masters of their Trade. And that trade is, and always will be DECEIT...better known as Lies.
    Lighten up, Francis.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Lighten up, Francis.

I would agree with you if what I just posted was ITSELF a LIE. But Lightening UP...is exactly why, and how this nation has fallen into the spiral of endless stupidity by so many Americans who voted for someone who ALSO wanted them to Lighten Up...just long enough for him to Destroy our nation.

If we lighten up, and stop EXPOSING, or TELLING the truth.

We all lose. So. Tell someone else to lighten up. I haven't begun Defending myself, and our fellow Americans yet.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I would agree with you if what I just posted was ITSELF a LIE. But Lightening UP...is exactly why, and how this nation has fallen into the spiral of endless stupidity by so many Americans who voted for someone who ALSO wanted them to Lighten Up...just long enough for him to Destroy our nation.

If we lighten up, and stop EXPOSING, or TELLING the truth.

We all lose. So. Tell someone else to lighten up. I haven't begun Defending myself, and our fellow Americans yet.
    Trying to put a BILLION people in a little descriptive box defies logic. What if this truth you speak of only applies to 100 THOUSAND of them?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Trying to put a BILLION people in a little descriptive box defies logic. What if this truth you speak of only applies to 100 THOUSAND of them?

Suppose you tell us WHICH 100 THOUSAND of them YOU are speaking about???
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Suppose you tell us WHICH 100 THOUSAND of them YOU are speaking about???
    That task would take multiple lifetimes. Do remember the permutations and combinations from high school math? Think of 1 BILLION, choose 100 THOUSAND. I'm not doubting your information, only whether it is a representative sample of the whole of Islam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

That task would take multiple lifetimes. Do remember the permutations and combinations from high school math? Think of 1 BILLION, choose 100 THOUSAND. I'm not doubting your information, only whether it is a representative sample of the whole of Islam.

Get back to all of us when you stop TALKING IN CIRCLES.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Are you quite finished posting the hate?
    'Hate', you say ?

I'll tell you what I have been posting, and that's THE TRUTH.

Ok, it's all in the interpretation of a Hadith and a proper scholar of Hadith sciences will take into account not just the text of the Hadith, but any related Hadiths and verses of the Qur'aan.
    That Hadith may be a part of the picture, but even if you remove consideration of it altogether, you're still left with one simple reality: Hamas are TERRORISTS who commit TERRORIST ACTS against INNOCENTS.

Just so you know, and I think I have said this before. I don't support Hamas in many things that they do. In fact I would condemn a great many things they do.
    Yeah ... sure. This is an understandable stance to take, since you know - when it comes down to it - that unreserved support for Hamas is indefensible. So, you're attempting a damage limitation exercise.

What I do support however is their struggle against Israeli tyranny.
    I wonder how many times I'll have to say this, before the message is properly acknowledged, Jafar ? HAMAS IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

Do you get that ?

They exist to be terrorists. They always have done, and to this day they will not renounce violence as their goal. You talk about 'Israeli tyranny', but Israel is a legitimate Nation State, NOT a band of terrorists committed to committing MURDER against a Nation State, as Hamas is.

Nowhere in your reply, Jafar, do you mention the Hamas Charter, which I already have. WHY ? Because, Jafar, in considering it, you'd have to acknowledge the extent of their 'hate' for Israel and for Jews. Further, you'd have to accept Hamas's assertion that Jihadist acts against Jews was seen as an Islamic act. Jafar .. this is what Hamas is all about. And Jafar, if you support Hamas AT ALL, and you claim YOU DO, then it is that hatred which you are supporting.

So do me a favour. Don't carp on about my supposed 'hate' ... not when you tie yourself by association to a terrorist organisation which exists purely to hate, and to convert that hatred into MASS MURDER.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

What makes you believe that the correct figure is 100,000 ? Based on what, exactly ?

But let's say, for the sake of argument, that the figure is accurate ... that it really amounts to that small a percentage of the 1 billion.

OK ... how many terrorists participated in 9/11 ? If the full 100,000 went ahead and launched further such attacks, how many 9/11's would that make ?

How many Hamas terrorists does it take to launch, and sustain, rocket attacks against Israel ? And from the daily accounts appearing on this forum of terrorist atrocities in the world ... how small a percentage of that 100,000 are responsible for them ?

Can you tell me of any Christian equivalent of these numbers ... or, these terrorist acts ? NO ... because you know that Christianity could never support such acts. So tell me ... how is it that Islam DOES ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    'Hate', you say ?

I'll tell you what I have been posting, and that's THE TRUTH.

That Hadith may be a part of the picture, but even if you remove consideration of it altogether, you're still left with one simple reality: Hamas are TERRORISTS who commit TERRORIST ACTS against INNOCENTS.

Yeah ... sure. This is an understandable stance to take, since you know - when it comes down to it - that unreserved support for Hamas is indefensible. So, you're attempting a damage limitation exercise.

I wonder how many times I'll have to say this, before the message is properly acknowledged, Jafar ? HAMAS IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.

Do you get that ?

They exist to be terrorists. They always have done, and to this day they will not renounce violence as their goal. You talk about 'Israeli tyranny', but Israel is a legitimate Nation State, NOT a band of terrorists committed to committing MURDER against a Nation State, as Hamas is.

Nowhere in your reply, Jafar, do you mention the Hamas Charter, which I already have. WHY ? Because, Jafar, in considering it, you'd have to acknowledge the extent of their 'hate' for Israel and for Jews. Further, you'd have to accept Hamas's assertion that Jihadist acts against Jews was seen as an Islamic act. Jafar .. this is what Hamas is all about. And Jafar, if you support Hamas AT ALL, and you claim YOU DO, then it is that hatred which you are supporting.

So do me a favour. Don't carp on about my supposed 'hate' ... not when you tie yourself by association to a terrorist organisation which exists purely to hate, and to convert that hatred into MASS MURDER.

Sir Drummond. What I find most telling from jafar is. He admits he doesn't fully disagree with the actions of Hamas. He has admitted it several times.
    But his problem is far more reaching, and deeper than he is willing to admit. Playing the Wordsmithing games with semantics, and rhetorical tricks that prevent him from fully disclosing his near TOTAL HATRED FOR ISRAEL.
    Notice how he always finds a way to say "I have friends who are Jews, or Israeli...but I hate what their country stands for in their attempts to destroy, and kill his brethren in the Brotherhood of HATRED". A hatred we all know is...HAMAS.
    So, this is for them.