Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
You apparently don't read up. So don't go telling me to do so. I know and understand the law.

Having said that, how can you expect me to think like you? I mean no offense when I call y'all civilians. I usually do it to make a point. What YOU don't get is it is about tolerance and understanding of others. How is it that I, the Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant am more tolerant and understanding than you?

When you watch people die, you kind of figure out what is and isn't important. You fuss over silly sh*t to me. We actually think alike on quite a few subjects. At the same time, don't go for a job in journalism. You're abysmal in writing and don't join the military. You can't stay on track for sh*t.

SO how about we keep this thread about the topic and you can get in my a$$ in the lounge or the cage; whichever you prefer.

My comments were merely to point out we don't think alike. Not derail from the original topic. There's a difference in the way we view things.

Gunny. Sounds like the rev is mistaking PROTECTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE with the desired Dictatorship aspects based on his hatred, and disgust for MILITARY.

Our president has all but destroyed (CONSTITUTIONALLY) his sworn duties to PROTECT this nation, and has ignored his PRIMARY duty as president by placing this nation in greater threat from enemies....I believe...rev would APOLOGIZE to like Obama.