Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Another viewpoint from a resident:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    That is what amazed me, the cops where way out numbered and yes these kids, and lets face it, she was a great looking 14 year old, there where cars parked all over, and after reading her comments on her pictures she isn't shy about sex, so I am sure some of these kids wern't kids, they where in there late teens ( someone had to drive these 100 kids there ) so we have teenagers out numbering and coming at the cops, kids spewing all kinds of sheot at the cops and yes at one point the cop did pull his gun ( when he threw her on her butt two young men came at him ) but no shots where fired.

Now take Baltimore, a drug dealer gets killed and they riot, they burn the bitch down, and now are crying the police wont help
    Ferguson, a black man commits strong armed robbery, attacks a cop and then gets shot, what do they do, Burn the bitch down
    Now these kids, 100 plus are breaking the law, the cops come and as the woman in the video posted said they had every right to open fire but they didn't, and what happens, certain people are pushing to burn the bitch down.

Kind of makes ya think some people just hate whitey and hate cops, they won't be happy until the entire country is a ghetto, see I am talking of no one here now but blacks in genral want to sit and cry how bad they have it, they have to live in the Ghetto, the Government don't give them enough money to get out of the Ghetto and then they feel like throwing a party, well I guess they didn't have a pool, I would love to say that maybe their parents just wouldn't allow them because it was illegal to have these young kids partying, but hell if the parents thought that way they wouldn't be screaming now that the cops broke things up without shooting anyone, yup some folks just aren't happy no matter the out come.

But as this sheot is growing out of control and you have 14 year old kids cussing the police even after the cop tells them time after time to shut up and leave, America has a real problem, see because as these thugs hold their stolen guns side ways and shoot a mag full of shot and usually wind up hitting nothing but a innocent bystander ( yup same blacks screaming now would be going crazy if the cops did nothing in TX and gun play broke out and some innocent bystander got killed, yup then the cops would be racist because they didn't stop it ) but as these thugs run a muck, some white folks are waiting patently and are ready willing and able to protect their home. Thank God this didn't happen in the wrong neighborhood, see where I live it is different, for example when the next door neighbor shot my dog he immediately called the cops and told them there was a shooting, yes that brought the law there with in minutes, by the time I realized what had happened ( which didn't take anytime at all ) I looked out my back window and seen the tail lights, yes a real punk, but I told the cops that day and I have told others in different municipalities where I have lived, this is Jeff land, I will police my own, yup I point to the property line and let the cops know real quick, you are no longer in GA you have entered Jeff's land, yup and I am tired and worn out now a days, but these punk kids are going to jump into someones pool say like I was 20 years ago, and honestly before I shot I would of beat the hell out of 15 or 20, yes that would of been my warning, if they hadn't left by the time I was getting tired then yes I would of shot. And I am mild mannered, imagine when they cross the line with someone not as easy going as I, This is all going to end bad with the Black community and it falls directly on Obama, the more he pumps the more brazen they are getting and they will eventually turn over the wrong stone and then all hell will break loose.
    You have to know....by now.....that these dumbed-down blacks are being used as tools and useful idiots by the radical left (Obama's minions like Soros, Bill Ayers, Cloward-Piven, Sharpton, etc.)....to facilitate the national meltdown that they deem necessary in order for them to be able to then take total and complete control (a totalitarian dictatorship with a fascist like Obama at the top level of that control). The blacks are being manipulated also by Obama's leftist media (I call em Pravda II).

They want a race war and the ensuing chaos it will entail? I think they're going to get it. Because like myself, there's an awful lot of whites (descended from non-white ancestry....Irish/Cherokee) that not only never owned slaves, but were treated just as bad if not worse (Trail of Tears) and yet don't spend every day on earth whining about our "victimization" and need for reparations. We are FTFU with this nonsense and leftist BS. And something, some where, somehow, has gotta give. Maybe as early as this summer, in fact. With Jade Help military exercises running around exploding things around Texas neighborhoods. With the racist anti-whiteys running around creating chaos. And with the Hellishly hot temps I'm predicting.

It's going to be a VERY bumpy ride.
    Last edited by DLT; 06-12-2015 at 11:56 AM.

4. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    "These same logic and reality-challenged people failed to see the kid run up on the cop,take a wide stance and reach towards his waistband in a threatening manner. "
    yes ran up to the cop-- and you failed to see that he stopped slipped on the grass and was bumped closer to cop than he wanted by the other kid forcing him to take a wide stance to balance and try to stop himself from getting closer.

Yeah, that lameass excuse was drummed up after the kid lawyered up. Sorry, but he didn't "slip" his way all the way up to within a foot of the cop. That's bullshit.

"They also failed to note that the teen girl's mouth was working the entire time (she was probably cussing out the cop)"
    noted several times here for those that read. but talking is not a crime DLT. but
    Most of the time you can't see if she's talking or not. When you can tell she's asking and crying for people to call her mamma and saying "he hit me for no reason." " i'm done" "please your hurting me" and crying"
    Uh....I beg to differ. If a cop lawfully orders you to leave the area or STFU while he's trying to get a chaotic situation under control, you are refusing his command and ergo, can and SHOULD BE arrested. In the video you can clearly see her mouth working even AFTER he had already told her group to LEAVE.

"the cop was ordering her to LEAVE the area, as she refused."
    You fail to see there were 2 sets of girls in the video the first did leave and 2 came back to a similar spot . they then began to move off again as ordered but they didn't move fast enough for the idiot steroid cop, so some unheard words were exchanged his A-THO-Rah Ta challenged. Thus in his mind a crime has been committed.
    No, I saw the groups of girls. She was one of those that he ordered to leave and she refused. Ergo, his angst and ergo, with her mouth moving the entire time, his actions towards her, specifically. And the point is, as even you noted....they CAME BACK after having been ordered to leave.

But to paraphrase the police chief, there were 12 cops there who did a good job and there was one fascist idiot with a badge acting as if --the CALM situation the at that point--- needed to be "controlled" but corralling and cuffing random black kids and slamming girls faces in the ground and pulling a gun and pointing it from right to left "waving" and sitting on a the back of non-theathening person who has committed no crime.
    There was no "random girl" being cuffed. There was, however, a belligerent black girl who, having been brought up in an environment where disrespect for cops was apparently the norm, refused to obey the lead cop on the scene. And the entire time the cop had his gun out, it was pointed down, not being waved around as you falsely claim....tsk tsk.

But if you guys thinks that's good policing then I'd say you should hire the guy in your city as sheriff.
    I'll take the other 11 here. Especially that one cop that was calming talking to kids before Capt Fascist came to "get control of" the "hundreds" of WILD party crashers calmly milling around the scene.
    Good policing is getting extremely hard to acquire, more and more and as time goes by, in the Obamanation. And that is due to deliberate actions by the Obama leftists and the morons that support them by lying and misrepresenting instances such as this one.

I have to say as well that i do feel for the guy.
    I take his lawyers comments at face value.
    Yeah...sure. I can tell how much you "feel" for the guy....

by how eager you are to lie about his actions and demonize him for having tried to control the clusterfuk situation he was called to.

6. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I believe I read the "waving his gun around" too, when he took it out for about 5 seconds, when some guy reached into his rear waistband, and when the threat left he immediately holstered his weapon. Some play a little loose with "facts". Same as when Michael Brown in Ferguson was shot point black in the back of the head! LOL Some people just make shit up and run with it.
    Well....I don't call it "playing loose with facts". Much like the idiots on the left are still chanting "Hands up, don't shoot".....I call it outright lying. Which is the atypical behavior of the moronic leftists (useful idiots and tools of Obama). But that's just me.

8. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Let's switch to the guy who made the 911 call in this case. What a colorful character he is.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...onvicted-felon

10. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Another stupid Brother Nope another black guy that can tell the truth.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KvcuMm6TUJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Let's switch to the guy who made the 911 call in this case. What a colorful character he is.

Would you rather he had gathered a dozen neighbors and did a George Zimmerman re-enactment?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

Well hell that makes everything OK, someone with a messed up past called it in, no need to respond officers the guy that called it in is a idiot as well, so let the kids have the neighborhood.

Gabs it sounds like this guy is a real winner sure enough, but what ever happened to his payed for his crimes, maybe he is trying to turn his life around, or maybe he is still a freak, but that doesn't make what the kids where doing OK.
    Last edited by Jeff; 06-13-2015 at 01:17 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well hell that makes everything OK, someone with a messed up past called it in, no need to respond officers the guy that called it in is a idiot as well, so let the kids have the neighborhood.

Gabs it sounds like this guy is a real winner sure enough, but what ever happened to his payed for his crimes, maybe he is trying to turn his life around, or maybe he is still a freak, but that doesn't make what the kids where doing OK.
    His 'last offence' was 14 years ago. He's married with kids, lives in a home associated with the pool.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

15. Thanks jimnyc, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't see where "who" called in the disturbance makes any difference whatsoever. We have one of the party creators on film fighting, that alone is enough to make the call. So what's the issue? Are some saying he made it up? He only called because they were black? Would things have been different if a little old 95 year old black woman called who has a clean record? Or maybe the guy with the record is not allowed to call 911 over criminals anymore?

OR OR OR OR OR OR - Just maybe it's people looking for EXCUSES again for the actions of the very people that this guy called 911 on.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

17. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy, Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

welcome to the party man. where's Al and Jesse. the coon on the right ive seen before. he hates all crackers and their baby's

story

19. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

One police officer supposedly gets out of line, the nations black people get in a tizzy. But thugs like the black panthers walk around speaking the things they do, right to the faces of the black people, and who do they call to complain? Why no inciting charges or anything similar? It seems a lot of folks stick their head in the sand when it comes to groups like that. Where's Sharpton at? Why doesn't he march against their racism?

21. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    You have to know....by now.....that these dumbed-down blacks are being used as tools and useful idiots by the radical left (Obama's minions like Soros, Bill Ayers, Cloward-Piven, Sharpton, etc.)....to facilitate the national meltdown that they deem necessary in order for them to be able to then take total and complete control (a totalitarian dictatorship with a fascist like Obama at the top level of that control). The blacks are being manipulated also by Obama's leftist media (I call em Pravda II).

They want a race war and the ensuing chaos it will entail? I think they're going to get it. Because like myself, there's an awful lot of whites (descended from non-white ancestry....Irish/Cherokee) that not only never owned slaves, but were treated just as bad if not worse (Trail of Tears) and yet don't spend every day on earth whining about our "victimization" and need for reparations. We are FTFU with this nonsense and leftist BS. And something, some where, somehow, has gotta give. Maybe as early as this summer, in fact. With Jade Help military exercises running around exploding things around Texas neighborhoods. With the racist anti-whiteys running around creating chaos. And with the Hellishly hot temps I'm predicting.

It's going to be a VERY bumpy ride.
    Could it be that Charles Manson was just ahead of his time by about 50 years?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DLT View Post
    ....They want a race war and the ensuing chaos it will entail? I think they're going to get it.....
    As doubtful as Jade Helm is a pretense to declare martial law in Texas.

Even if this were true, it'd be a very, very short war. Say one day of hard fighting and then a few days of mopping up the mess. Nothing to lose sleep over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Default Protesters rally in Texas town after video of officer drawing gun on teens surfaces

So the cop is guilty of cussing, wow when did that become a crime. They are bound and determine to fire this cop, I imagine these kids where doing some cussing themselves. The young girl who has been reported as 14 is now being reported as 15, she says "I understand how he was feeling, everybody surrounding him," she said. "I don't think he should have pulled a gun out on 15-year-old kids." No he shouldn't of protected himself let's remember those 15 year old kids came at him, just this morning there is a news story talking about a 16 year old killing 3 ( I believe it was anyway )

Now along with black lives matter, now we have my skin color is not a crime No your actions are a crime you idiots.

Hundreds of demonstrators rallied outside an elementary school in a Dallas suburb Monday in response to a video that showed a white police officer pushing and pinning a black teenage girl to the ground before drawing his gun on two others who tried to intervene.
    KDFW reported that many of the protesters came from outside the town of McKinney, about 35 miles northeast of Dallas. They held signs that included the phrases, "My skin color is not a crime," and, "Don't tread on our kids." More than 150 people were part of a counter-protest on a nearby corner, waving flags and holding signs that said "Back the Blue."
    A few dozen addressed the crowd through a bullhorn, including Derrick Golden, a pastor from McKinney who met earlier with the city's police Chief Greg Conley. He said Conley "responded appropriately" in placing the officer, 41-year-old Eric Casebolt, on administrative leave following the incident. However, Golden said he would push for Casebolt to be fired due to the officer's use of profanity and his brandishing of the gun.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4285018610001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/09...-gun-on-teens/